Sleep: The Myth of 8 Hours, the Power of Naps, and the New Plan to Recharge your Body and Mind
by Nick Littlehales (2016)
I have to admit that at 3 am in the morning and after the first few chapters, I was just about to throw this book out the window as I simply wasn't sleeping. Nothing the book suggested was helping which wasn't a huge surprise as it hadn't told me anything that I hadn't already tried, but just when I was about to give up, it came good and offered up a couple of gems that made it all worthwhile.
Even though the last few chapters became tedious again, being either reiteration of what he'd said earlier, just plain common sense or marketing of his sleep kits, I have slept more in the past few days since reading the middle of the book, so I reckon it is worth a punt to see if there is something you might have forgotten.
Rating 5/10

Comments
Post a Comment